Lunch & Learn Series
Please join us for the Fall 2023 series of "Lunch & Learn" seminars on a variety of topics! All seminars are held via Zoom and start at 12pm Eastern unless otherwise noted. Most are approved for CE credit for licensed social workers in West Virginia. Click on the associated link to register for any seminar you are interested in attending.
Information and recordings of past Lunch & Learns can be found in our Archives.
Fall 2023 Schedule
- Wednesday, August 30th, "Braving the New World of Problem Gambling" - Sheila Moran, MSW, LCSW
- Wednesday, September 6th, "Assisting Veterans/Families in Civilian Readjustment & Community Reintegration" - Michele Rivard, LICSW, QCSW
- Watch the recorded session
- Friday, September 29th (11:00-12:30pm), "Crisis Intervention and Response" - Morgan Sharpless, LICSW (RIBHT)
- Wednesday, October 18th, "Ethical Considerations in Clinical Supervision" - Robbin Durham, MSW, LICSW
- Tuesday, October 24th, "SOWK 616 Overview" - MSW students and Field Instructors only
- Wednesday, November 8th, "Motivational Interviewing: Engaging and Encouraging Others" - Elizabeth Esposito, MSW, LGSW & Susan Harsh, MA, PLSW
- Friday, November 17th (11:00-12:30pm), "Reproductive Decision Making " - Melissa Bell, PhD, LSW, MSW (RIBHT)
- Wednesday, December 6th, "Self-care in Social Work: The Benefits of Self-Hypnosis" - Beth Cichoski, MSW, LICSW, CCH
***Approved for 1.5 continuing education credits for licensed social workers in WV (synchronous Zoom attendance only)